ESTONIA | BALTIC
Salads come in all shapes and sizes in Europe, with a variety of ingredients that have no right to come together – but they do!
- 220 g sprats
- 150 g potatoes, boiled, quartered
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, sliced
- 100 g red onions, chopped small
- 100 g pickled cucumber, cubed
- 50 g fresh cucumber, cubed
- 80 g sour cream
- 80 g mayonnaise
- 15 g dill, chopped
- Salt, pinch
Mash the sprats and combine in a large bowl with the cucumbers and onions. Stir in the potatoes followed by the eggs. In another bowl mix the cream and mayonnaise with the salt. Serve the salad with the dressing on the side, garnished with the dill.